Children & the Arts may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Children & the Arts, Oxford House, Derbyshire Street, London E2 6HG. The information you provide will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Act and may be used by Children & the Arts and its agents to supply the services which you have requested.
What we collect
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site at https://www.takepartchallenge.com (our “Website”). This includes information provided when ordering from us or completing our enquiry form. This typically includes your name, email address, and contact telephone number. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, web server statistics, traffic data, location data and details of the web pages and resources that you access.
- We will hold an entrant’s personal data for a reasonable period of time to enable it to send that entrant any prize they have won and to verify that these Rules have been complied with, and for accounting purposes.
- We will not pass on your details to any third party companies.
- When you register with us, you are stating that you are over 18 years of age or are a minor acting with parental consent. You agree that any information you provide to us about yourself upon registration or at any time is true. See Terms and Conditions for more information.
- For applications for children 13 or under, if a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.